Protein Gene Product 9.5 (PGP 9.5) is an abundant cytoplasmic neuron and neuroendocrine-cell specific protein. Over the years, this deubiquitinating enzyme (a.k.a. Ubiquitin Carboxy-terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCH-L1)) has become an accepted biomarker for neurons and cells of the diffuse neuroendocrine system (DNES) but also when studying neurodegenerative disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases) and cancers.
Research antibodies specific for PGP9.5 / UCH-L1 stain neuronal cell bodies and axons in the central and peripheral nervous systems, small nerve fibres in nerve tissue, neuroendocrine cells in the pituitary, thyroid pancreas, and also tumours of the DNES.
In this context, Cedarlane just release 2 new anti-PGP9.5 / UCHL1 rabbit polyclonal antibodies fully validated & guaranteed for IHC analysis of Paraffin Embedded Sections, IF and WB applications on Human, Rat and Mouse tissues.
Learn more about Cedarlane’s 2 new Anti-Human PGP 9.5 (UCHL1) primary antibodies
- Anti-Human PGP 9.5 (UCHL1) (199), (affinity purified) (Rabbit IgG) – cat. nr 007CL7755AP
- Anti-Human PGP 9.5 (UCHL1) (184), (affinity purified) (Rabbit IgG)- cat. nr 007CL7756AP
10 related popular reagents for neuroscience research
- Mouse monoclonal antibody to UCHL1 [clone BH7] (cat. nr 211M-1407-100 (Biosensis) for WB, IF & IHC)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Neurofilament Heavy (NH-200) (cat. nr 211R-1388-50 (Biosensis) for WB, IF)
- Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody to Microtubule-associated protein tau (cat. nr 281BS3639 – Bioworld Technology)
- Amylo-Glo® RTD™ (cat. nr 211TR-300-AG), a bright blue UV excitable ready-to-dilute reagent to stain Aß plaques in tissue sections
- UCHL1 (PGP9.5) Active Human Recombinant Protein (cat. nr 14980351 – BPS Bioscience)
- Ubiquitin-Rhodamine (cat. nr 182SI230 – LifeSensors)
- GBR-12909 2HCl (CAS: 67469-78-7) | Dopamine reuptake inhibitor (cat. nr 21910-1458 – Focus Biomolecules)
- GNE-7915 (CAS: 1351761-44-8) | Selective, and brain-penetrable leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) inhibitor (cat. nr 282T1945 – Focus Biomolecules)
- CNS Library containing a collection of 600 compounds related to CNS and targeting 5-HT receptor, AChR, Histamine receptor, dopamine receptor, Opiod receptor… (cat. nr 282L2600 – TargetMol)
- RayBiotech’s Neuro Discovery C-Series Arrays for simultaneaous detection and semi-quantification of 20 (cat. nr 126AAH-NEU-1) or 30 (cat. nr 126AAH-NEU-2) neurologically relevant cytokine
Subscribe to thematic newsletters on your favourite research topics.