PBL Assay Science, the specialists of Interferon related quality reagents, have just released 4 new unique products to be used in neutralization assays. I am pleased to introduce them in this post, in which you’ll discover examples of titration data, as well as reactivity and cross-reactivity information.
#1- Human Type I IFN Neutralizing antibody mixture
- Mixture of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies directed against human Type 1 Interferons (IFNs) and Type 1 Receptor Subunit 2 (IFNAR2) (cat. nr 39000-1)
- Effectively neutralizes biological activity of human IFN-alpha, IFN-beta, IFN-omega, IFN-kappa, and IFN-epsilon
- Improves neutralization of multiple Type I IFNs often found in complex samples by employing a broadly neutralizing custom antibody cocktail
- No cross reactivity observed with the following human
Representative neutralizing curves are shown below:
In this assay, A549 cells were incubated with a fixed amount of neutralizing antibody mixture and varying IFN concentrations, followed by challenging with encephalomyocarditis virus (EMCV).
#2- Human IFN Lambda 2/IL-29 Neutralizing antibody
- Mouse monoclonal antibody against Human IL-28A/IFNL2 (cat. nr 21720) – Clone MMHL-2
- Neutralizes human IL-28A/IFNL2 bioactivity
- ~3% and 8% cross-reactivity is observed with human IFNL1 and human IFNL3, respectively
Representative Neutralizing curves shown below:
IFN Lambda 2 antibody tiration against human IFN Lambda in A549/EMCV antiviral assay.
#3- Neutralizing C12R Mouse IFN Alpha Decoy Receptor
- Viral C12R IFN Antagonist selectively neutralizes all mouse IFN alpha subtypes (cat. nr 12185-1)
- No cross-reactivity with mouse IFN beta
- Also neutralizes all human IFN alpha subtypes, human IFN beta, human IFN omega, rat IFN alpha 1, and mouse limitin
- Suitable for Western Blot
C12R Mouse IFN-alpha Decoy Receptor Neutralizing activity
#4- Human IFN Lambda 3/IL-28 Neutralizing antibody
- Mouse monoclonal antibody against Human IL-28B/IFNL3 (cat. nr 21730) – Clone MMHL-3
- Neutralizes human IL-28B/IFNL3 bioactivity
- Less than 0.1% cross-reactivity is observed with human IFNL1 and human IFNL2
Representative Neutralizing curve:
Any questions about these IFN Neutralizing reagents?
Leave your questions and comments below, I’ll be pleased to get back to you!