Epigenetics is involved in numerous physiological and pathological situations by modulating gene expression and DNA accessibility. Nowadays, epigenetic studies belong to one of the most popular research domains in Biology.
Whatever the biological event involved (be it DNA methylation, post-translational Histone modifications or RNA-associated gene silencing…), Epigenetic research tools are constantly evolving to meet researchers’ needs:
- Histone Peptide Arrays for histone binding studies
- Wild-type or mutant enzymes and small compounds (ex. EZH2 Methyltransferase) for drug discovery applications
- Purified or recombinant Nucleosomes for enzymatic assays and chromatin studies
- Recombinant site-specific modified Histone substrates (octamers and tetramers) for screening purposes
- And many more…
Antibody-based methods remain a standard for performing chromatin and epigenetic studies. Most of the antibody sources claim that they have the most comprehensive range of high quality epigenetic research antibodies. Nevertheless, when taking a closer look, only a few of these sources are really able to:
- Track and record all the production steps of each and every antibody lot (from peptide immunogen design and production to antibody selection, purification and multiassay validation)
- Guarantee mutiple application uses
- Provide end-users with local assistance for getting optimal results
Epi-Plus™ antibodies for Epigenetics research
Epi-Plus™ antibodies are raised against optimally-designed peptides corresponding to well qualified protein regions and epigenetic marks (lysine, arginine…).
They fit 100% with the high quality Epigenetics standards described above, as they are:
- Manufactured under strict conditions by Rockland Immunochemicals (a leader in antibody design and production) from Epigenetics peptide immunogen design, to immunization and antibody purification & validation
- Sensitive and specific to the epigenetic modifications with no cross-reactivity to other modifications on the same site, or other amino acids of the protein
- Validated for IF microscopy, IP, ChIP, IHC and WB analysis
- Supported in Europe by tebu-bio’s antibody experts for optimal use and association with other Epigenetic-related products (enzymes, arrays, small molecules…)
Look at Epi-Plus™ antibodies in action for the analysis of Histone 3:
Want to discover superior, validated antibodies for epigenetic research?
Download the technical bulletin showing how, by controlling all the antibody production steps (from peptide immunogen design to the multi-assay antibody validation), Epi-Plus™ are the best in class Epigenetic antibodies.